How do you organise feedback Ideas with categories?
Categories help you group Ideas under various topics so that it’s easier to analyze.
Here are some popular categories:
- Type of Idea – New idea, bug, improvement, integration etc.
- Product or feature
Here’s how you can set up custom categories
- Log in to your Beamer account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here.
- Go to Beamer Feedback.
- Click on the edit button on any Idea.
- Click on the category tab on the right.
- Select + Create Custom Category.
- Type in the category name, the new category will now be available in the drop down.
You can also filter your Ideas by the custom categories
- Go to the main Idea Feed.
- Go to the Categories section on the left panel.
- Tick the box next to the category to filter the requests by that category.
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more