Beamer Feedback: Simplifying the Way You Connect with Users
In the dynamic landscape of product-led SaaS, there’s a common challenge that echoes across boardrooms and product development teams alike: How do we make our users feel heard? There is a definite need to develop a customer feedback management environment and establish a feedback loop with your users.
As your company gains momentum and your user base expands, the once-clear signal of customer feedback gets lost across various channels. The struggle to sift through the noise, identify genuine pain points, and give every user a meaningful voice in shaping your product is real.
We heard your pain and created a solution that will enable you to do the same for your users. Meet our brand new product: Beamer Feedback. This new tool is not just an addition to our suite of products; it’s a game-changer in the way you interact with your users.
What is Beamer Feedback?
Beamer Feedback is our answer to creating a more interactive and responsive relationship between you and your users. It simplifies the overwhelming task of collecting and prioritizing feedback so you can focus on building what your users need.
With trust and transparency at its core, our user feedback management tool includes a dynamic Ideas Portal, where you can actively invite users to participate in the product development process, and a Roadmap feature that keeps them in the know of your product’s evolution.
Here’s how Beamer Feedback brings clarity to the feedback fog:
- Idea suggestion and categorization: Users can suggest new features, enhancements, or services, which can be moderated and categorized for better organization.
- Community voting and commenting: Your customer base becomes a part of your decision-making process and an invaluable source of customer feedback. They can upvote ideas they resonate with and comment on other submissions, helping you prioritize features that matter most to your audience.
- Public and private roadmaps: Create visual roadmaps that show internal teams and users your product’s evolution journey, fostering transparency, collaboration, and a sense of community.
- Automatic user notifications: Close the feedback loop and build trust by automatically notifying users when an Idea they suggested enters or moves along your roadmap.
Beamer Feedback turns up the volume on what matters
A well-oiled user feedback management machine will ensure that your product runs the right course at the right speed. Beamer Feedback streamlines your feedback loop so that you can respond to users’ needs and concerns with action that keeps them coming back for more.
This is how your team can benefit from Beamer Feedback:
- Collect and manage customer feedback with ease: Place a feedback button in your app or on your website to give users ample opportunity to give feedback. Organize and categorize responses on a single platform so that no voice goes unheard and no valuable feedback is lost. Establish an easy and effective feedback loop.
- Make users feel heard: Use the Inbox to chat directly with users when they submit new Ideas and comments, digging deeper into their needs and pains and strengthening your relationship.
- Prioritize users’ needs: Reduce time spent on figuring out what users want and prioritize features based on real user preferences, reducing guesswork and focusing resources on high-impact developments. When customers see their input valued and implemented, it increases satisfaction and loyalty.
- Continuously communicate product updates: Bridge the gap between users and your product with consistent communication and a transparent roadmap. By involving your users in the feedback process, you’re not just building a product; you’re cultivating a community.
Seamless integration with Beamer Changelog and NPS
Beamer Feedback isn’t just a standalone tool; it’s part of a cohesive ecosystem. It works hand-in-hand with our existing products:
As you implement new ideas and features, use Changelog to announce these updates, showing your users how their feedback is directly influencing your product evolution. Learn about Beamer Changelog.
NPS (Net Promoter Score).
Combine the insights from NPS with the direct feedback from Beamer Feedback. This integration offers a comprehensive understanding of customer satisfaction and areas for improvement. Learn more about Beamer NPS.
Beamer Feedback pricing
Beamer Feedback starts for free for individuals who need user feedback management for their small businesses or personal use. For companies of all sizes, pricing starts at $99/month, billed annually.
Allow users to vote on the Ideas most important to them and get real validation for your next build
A centralized hub where users and team members can submit new Ideas or view and respond to existing ones
|Public & Private
Showcase upcoming features and plans publicly, internally, or with select user segments
|Public & Private
|In-app widget & standalone page
Incorporate the Ideas Portal and/or Roadmap into your Beamer in-app widget or as a standalone page
|Integration, API, and Webhook access
Connect Beamer Feedback with your existing tools and systems for streamlined workflows
Visit our pricing page for the full list of features included in each plan.
At Beamer we practice what we preach, so we continuously work to improve our platform to fit our customers’ needs. We’re currently working to enhance two additional features available on Beamer Feedback:
- Priority Score: Automatically calculate a score based on the number of votes, hours of effort, and expected MRR. Moderate feature requests with a data-driven approach.
- Custom Feedback button: Enable a floating feedback button anywhere on your app or website with a click, so your users never miss a chance to engage.
Beamer Feedback is more than a product; it’s a commitment to our users. We believe that the best products are built not just for, but with the community.
Join us on this journey
Get started with Beamer Feedback for free and explore how our full suite of tools can transform the way you interact with your customers. Prefer to have us show you the way? Book a demo with our team of experts for a personalized Beamer experience. For more information about how to get started with Beamer Feedback, visit our Help Center. Join us, and let’s build the future of your product together.