How to add a call to action link?
Add a link
- While creating or editing a post, scroll down to the publishing options section.
- Write a text for you call-to-action in the Insert link text field.
- Don’t forget to save your changes.
- That’s all! When you publish your post, a call to action link will appear at the bottom. When users click on the link they’ll be directed to your post on your standalone page.
- If you want to add a custom URL destination, please read the following section.
Add a custom URL
- Follow the steps described in the previous section.
- Add a valid URL in the insert link URL field.
- Don’t forget to save you changes.
- Congratulations! Your call to action link will not only have a custom text, but also a customized URL. When users click on the link they’ll be directed to the URL you chose.
Use example: We use the custom URL to direct our users from our changelog updates directly to our app. So when they read about a new feature they would like to try, they get to that feature without extra steps.
How to add a link inside a post?
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more