Manage your password.
How to reset your password?
- Go to Beamer’s login page (Sign out if you’re signed into the application)
- At the bottom of the sign-in form, click Forgot your password?
- On the next page, enter your email (The one you used to sign up for your account!).
- Click Reset.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Beamer.
- In the password reset email, click on Click here to reset password. Enter your new password, then click Reset.
How to change your password?
- In your Beamer dashboard, go to Settings > Account on the left hand sidebar of Beamer.
- Scroll to the Credentials section.
- Enter your current password to validate.
- Enter your new password.
- Re-enter your new password to make sure the password is correct.
- Click Save.
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more