How to insert videos?
To insert a video…
- Copy the URL of your selected video.
Beamer is compatible with YouTube, Vimeo, Loom, Wistia, Vidyard, Instagram and more than a 1000 other apps.
- While creating or editing a post, click on the insert media button (add_circle) at the left of the editor.
- Select video as the type of media, by clicking on the insert video button.
- Paste the video URL and press Enter.
- After you’re finished you can save as a draft or save and publish right away.
How to remove an inserted video?
To remove an inserted video just press the delete key on your keyboard while selecting the video. You can also click on the video and then click on the icon (clear) that will appear at the top right corner of the video.
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more