About blocked notification permissions.
If you have enabled push notifications for your users but they can’t see your subscription prompt, they have either blocked the prompt in the past or have a default browsing setting blocking all prompts. In any of those cases, to subscribe to push notifications you’ll need to unblock your notification permissions first. In this article we’ll explain you how.
How to unblock notification permissions?
How to unblock permissions in Chrome?
- Click on the small lock icon (lock) in the address bar.
- If theres a dropdown next to Notifications option, select Allow.
- If there’s no dropdown as described in step 2, select the Site Settings option. Go to Notifications and select Allow on the corresponding dropdown.
- You’re ready to start getting push notifications with Chrome!
How to unblock permissions in Firefox?
- Go to Firefox > Preferences on your browser’s menu bar.
- In the Privacy & Security tab, go to Permissions > Notifications. Click on Settings.
- Look for push.getbeamer.com in the list and pick Allow in the dropdown.
- You’re ready! Well done!
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more