How do I set up the Idea Portal?
The Idea Portal will appear in your Beamer widget and standalone page.
Here’s how you can install the Idea Portal.
- First, you’ll need a Beamer account. If you don’t have one, you can get one for free here. Feedback is a Beamer add-on.
- If you haven’t enabled Feedback before, you can go to the Feedback view by clicking the icon on the left menu.
- Navigate to Settings on the left panel.
- Click on Beamer Feedback.
- In the ‘Ideas’ section, slide the red dot to enable the feature on your Beamer widget and/or the standalone page.
- Don’t forget to hit Save.
And that’s it! It will be visible to your customers, and prospects in a widget or a stand alone page.
There are also options to control who can view, add, and vote on Ideas. Learn more here.
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more