How to use analytics on Beamer?
- Click on the analytics icon on the left hand side bar of Beamer
- You can now see ‘total views’, ‘unique views’, ‘clicks’, ‘push subscriptions‘ and ‘push clicks‘
- Total views is the total amount of visitors or users that opened your feed in the selected time period
- Unique views is the amount of unique visitors and users that opened your feed in the selected time period
- Clicks is the amount of clicks you received on any link in your post during the selected time period (not just the call to action link)
- Push subscriptions is the number of users or visitors that subscribed to your push notifications
- Push clicks is the number of users or visitors that click on one of your push notifications in the selected time period
** If you are sending user data to Beamer (email, userID, etc) you can see which specific users have viewed or clicked your posts or push notifications.
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more